244-020 Bariatric Exam Chair
The Bariatric Examination Chair
Obesity is a national concern. Specialists and general practitioners must now begin adapting their practices to the population. Promotal offers the all-electric 244-020 examination chair. It is equipped with pedal controls, 81cm extra wide upholstery and a frame enabling it to receive patients up to 385kg.
With its specific design, the 244-020 is easy for medical professionals to operate and helps prevent Musculo-Skeletal Disorders (MSD).
The Promotal all-electric 244-020 bariatric examination chair is the reference chair for consultations with obese patients. With a minimum height of 46cm, it ensures an optimal welcome for patients, whilst respecting their dignity. Its amplitude of 48cm enables a medical examination under the best conditions.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg
- Hand or foot control
- Steel frame with pebble grey casing
- Upholstery width 81cm
- Electric-spring assisted backrest to easily position the patient
- Seamless upholstery
- Paper roll holder (max. width 60cm - ø 15cm)
- Patient weight capacity 385 KG (on levellers)
- Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg
- Variable height from 46 to 86cm to receive your patients with dignity
- Castors (optional)