Original 118 - Consultation Table
The Precursor of Stainless Steel Tables
The Original 118 is the reference for fixed consultation tables, used by numerous professionals in the medical sector. Created in 1963, and continuously updated, it is available with 3 types of upholstery (flat, with lateral padding or formed), and with a wide choice of colours to meet your requirements.
The unobtrusive stainless steel frame ensures excellent solidity and easy access for cleaning.
With a choice of fixed heights (65cm or 82cm), up to 200kg patient weight, a stainless steel welded frame, comfortable upholstery the Original 118 provides all the essential features of a consultation table and more. The potential for customisation makes the Original 118 examination table the table of choice for your medical practice.
- Gas-spring assisted adjustable backrest
- Stainless steel frame with polished or epoxy light grey finish
- Expansive choice of upholsteries
- 2 heights available: 65cm and 82cm
- Paper roll holder max. length 50cm - ø 20cm (head end)
- All the outer parts are accessible for cleaning
- Patient weight capacity 200kg
- One-piece frame
- Access for feet under the couch
- Optional accessories: Foot step